Tired of Amazon and eBay? Looking for some new online places to sell your products? These are the best places to sell online 2017! Check them out!
Interested in selling your products online but you are tired of eBay and Amazon? Don’t worry as we have some new online places for you! These are the best places to sell online 2017:
- Craigslist – This is probably one of the best places to start selling online. It is a user-friendly website that allows you to sell your products through ads for free. The website does not require to pay for commissions, listing fees or final value fees.
- Depop – This is a very popular UK-based marketplace. A website that makes mobile selling simpler, quicker, and easier. Once you will open the website or the application, you will notice that the products are organized in Instagram-style. All you need to do is upload a photo of the product you are selling, add a hashtag, and a description.
- CQout – Another UK-based online marketplace. This is more like an online auction platform where you can sell absolutely anything, such as sports equipment, toys, household appliances, electronics, and much more.
- Addoway – An online marketplace which allows sellers to integrate their account with social media networks including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and etc. This helps improve the level of trust and confidence between sellers and buyers. The only fee this website charges is a fee per sale.
- Oodle – A very popular online marketplace where you can sell appliances, electronics, office supplies, furniture, pets, sports equipment, vehicles, and much more. Listing a product on this website is absolutely free of charge. However, if you want your products to appear on Facebook Marketplace, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Oodle’s sales team for more information.
- Preloved – This is a selling platform where you can upload and sell used products. The website allows you to sell all kinds of items including clothing, furniture, electronics, jewelry, automobiles, and etc. There is no commission for listing a product on the site, only for putting up ads.
These online marketplaces are ideal for sellers who have a lot of products to sell online. If you have books, clothes, gadgets, jewelry or other products, please consider selling them on these popular websites to make a profit. Pick your favorite online marketplace and start selling now!